7.17.2009

Cheesecake!

The gig yesterday was at the Eli's factory. I was unprepared for the elements, I am spoiled by having things provided and I need to bring my own. I need to get one of those plexiglass dealies. Actually, I think the universe i telling me I need to just know these tunes and not need the music anymore. These tunes are in there, everybody has them in there it's just a matter of getting them out on command. I can feel the knowledge starting to creep around the sides of my ears. I feel a step slow, though, and it's all fitness. yoga and practicing are lacking day to day, and in not doing those important things I am also not doing so many less important things. Why is that so hard to remember? Or enforce, rather. Payment for this gig, was abysmal. We got a free lunch and a cheesecake, but the vegetarian option was a side of hummus with super greasy grilled pitas. It was hardly fit for consumption. The cheesecake was alright I guess, but I don't need shit like that in my house so I gave it to Mimi. All in all I cannot recommend the Eli's factory for fun on a Thursday afternoon unless you get to bring your bass and play some music.

No comments: