9.02.2009

The first of many

Today was my first day of having a little guaranteed time to myself on a regular scheduled basis, and oh my lordy was it ever amazing. I put on my next in line Phish show and started out with some sun salutations. It was hard to block out the voices and the plannings, so I abandoned my regularly scheduled ashtanga short form and dug out that ana forest ab thing that I have been meaning to check out. woo, yeah, I'll be doing that a lot before I can actually do it... So then I'm trying to figure out what to do next and I remember back last year when I was doing a lot of stuff out of the jivamukti book, so I haul that out and it was like putting on the old poncho that fits perfectly, and then that first little part of bouncin came on and I learned that the woman in the dream I had is ME.

No comments: