8.19.2010

5 of cups reversed, 7 of pentacles reversed and the king of wands.  I think these cards are a perfect description of my past 20 some hours.  I have had a low level nervous thing going on because I want to change our activity focus around here.  Resources are scarce and it is time to figure out where they should be allocated.  The piano teacher wants almost 450 bucks for the term, which is almost double our budget.  Ella has been wanting to take an art class for awhile now and there is finally one at a time that we could go.  Abbey wants to play soccer.  I am perfectly capable of teaching them piano, so it is not even like they would be quitting anything, I would just not pay for piano anymore so as to afford these other activities.  It seems so simple when it is all spelled out but I think my nervousness comes from doubting that I can effectively teach them, but the King of Wands could.





kin 133: Red Electric Skywalker
I Activate in order to Explore
Bonding Wakefullness
I seal the Output of Space
With the Electric tone of Service
I am guided by the power of Navigation

No comments: