8.03.2009

Camping

I think I have developed a small amount of hate for Wisconsin. There are too many bugs. Watching your child be swarmed by mosquitos is a horrifying experience. Besides the abortive hiking experience we had an adventure. Lots of playing at the park by the bathrooms. Abbey is getting the swing figured out and made it all the way across the monkey bars. She is growing into herself a little more, I like for her coordination to make a go at keeping up with her brain. When she is confident she can do anything, which is why I think she and school work so well together. Ella is generally content to let Abbey do it and then watch what happens. Can't say I blame her.

I do not like doritos, or potatoes cooked in pork juice. Or drunken husbands who yell and pick fights and then sleep all day while protesting that this is "relaxing". What it is, is it is selfish to have such demanding needs that require that someone else take on more that the usual amount of the load for an extended time during what is also supposed to be their time to relax.

No comments: