2.08.2011

The Empress, 7 of Cups, 2 of Pentacles reversed

Not feeling terribly Empressy at the moment, what with farging up the tooth fairy thing this morning.  Hopefully there is no lasting damage, I think the suspicions had set in anyway.

The sun is shining!  The snow has ceased!  You would think that a burg such is this one in which I live, that they would want people who have garages to use them.  To have access to them and to put their cars away in them so that the plows could have full access to the streets.  As it is I don't know when I will be brave enough to attempt the alley again.  If everybody would do the parts around their property it would all get done.  Ahem.



kin 46: White Resonant World-Bridger 
I Channel in order to Equalize 
Inspiring Opportunity 
I seal the Store of Death 
With the Resonant tone of Attunement 
I am guided by the power of Endlessness 

No comments: