2.27.2009

eff you man

so last night i got a text message at 7 saying something along the lines of "free beer catching a ride leaving now" which I did not respond to because it is just wrong on all of the levels. Then it was almost 9:00 before he actually walked through the door, or it might have been just past. It was a lot late.

I'm incredulous that I had to hear about him having to come home early for me to have band practice. I believe I shall have band practice every thursday from now until forever, and he shall come home and do kid duty, and then maybe I'll go to the jazz society meetings which are also on thursday evening and which I have never yet made it to. Yes, that will be the plan.

Yesterday I was reading about Tito Puente's latin record and how it was this mob guy's favorite kind of music so that's why it got made, and then the podcast player decided to play the tito puente jazz profiles podcast where he talked about how he had to make that record in the middle of the night and he felt very fortunate that the record company let him make it at all. And then I was reading something about the coasters and was drawn to look up the lead singer guy for some reason and turns out he's from Kansas, oh and Bob Syrup also did some time in Kansas in the 80's which is when I was also there. And Then I was listening to the terrence podcast and he was talking about how everyone needs to take their psychedelic medicine right now because it's the only catalyst of gnosis that will work.

Somebody snipped my blanket. No one will fess up. I am leaning towards Ella but I cannot be certain. Abbey was fevered that night and might not remember doing it. It's just the tiniest little snip. I tied a knot in it right away when I found it and it will have another part attached to it so I can re-inforce it again there. Whoever did it made just the tiniest little snip and didn't pull it, I think she knew she had been very naughty. I am sad that somebody is lying to me.

No comments: