2.09.2009

ace of pentacles and the hanged man. either I'm teaching a piano lesson this morning and then going off to mumsie's or I need to do lots of yoga if I want to make money?

The life without the computer was actually really quite nice so I've made a point of starting my day the way I did then rather than coming down here right off the bat first thing. Funny how hard that is for me...

I am teaching a new student today, I hope we can connect and get some trust going because she is little and that is all we will do for awhile I think.

I'm working on my Mockingbird transcription again, but I am feeling thwarted by my lack of interest in the technology. I need to find a nice clean copy and stick it in the computer so I can slow it down just a tad. Then I want to fix up hydrogen and then maybe do dog faced boy. Other projects include figuring out a mashup of walk on the wild side with howl with god bless the child. I think those are the 3 things I want to use but I need to get into it and see how it would really work or not.

and then there is the mitten! of course now that I have a lot of other fun stuff the knitting gets super fabulously fun. ain't it always they way?

No comments: