1.14.2009

brrrrrr

and the snow is reminding me of colorado. it's hip deep by the curb where the plows go. it's still pretty much fun, though it's not gotten melty and dirty yet. the pot holes have been fun and now we have a new tire. On the day that John and I actually finally agreed on a plan for the bass we have to fork over 100 bucks for a new tire. that's ok, though, he busted the tire. I don't drive that fast through the pothole infested areas, I'm not surprised he busted a tire. I mean, I know the potholes can really jump out and get you anywhere but he hits them a lot. Poor little car.

Finally this week we have every activity revved up again. I like it better when things are a little more regular. Less free time also means less free time to worry about filling with the wrong stuff.

No comments: