1.09.2009

so my crazy ass husband pulled another maneuver last evening. He teeters and totters on this line of total boozer and functional work guy. He is so proud of always being the go to guy at work and stuff, but the amount of alcohol these guys pour down around their work relationship is really a lot in my opinion. So last night there was an outage and I get a phone call saying that he's going to be on such and such a train that's really late! But you know, the trains run when they run so whatever. So then he comes home pretty late for having been on that train and tells me that he just got into it with his work buddy (who had just given him a ride home) because he thought this guy was too drunk to continue driving home. He said that they had almost killed themselves and everyone on the Stevenson. He didn't understand why I thought that he was entirely responsible. I am floored and flabbergasted. I've gone back and forth between being really critical and trying to bite my tongue about how stupid I think this all is, but if he fucking kills himself or someone else by getting in the car with some drunk asshole because he's being a drunk asshole that would really suck. a lot.

No comments: