4.19.2009

guarding against fingertip bruising

I hate it when that happens. Today I am off to audition for a marimba fronted heavy metal band. Could be interesting. Then comes Outskirts rehearsal, where I shall employ tree pose and a loud ohm at that one that is always after my goat.

I finally have found a yarn a pattern combination with which to make my next thing(s?), I felt like the tibetan sand painter guys yesterday when I frogged my almost completed and almost 100g intricately cabled glove, which was just the wrong size. John felt that they insulted his manhood so I was left with the task of completing the first and making the second without the inspiration of knowing that I would enjoy them or even knowing WHO would, and I am not interested in making this project for random OTHER, this yarn is for me or mine.

But now I have learned to make the most awesomest sock cuff ever and I think I need to go and invest in some washing machine bags. If folks would keep the hand knits out of the dryer I wouldn't have to suffer the loss of so many I do not think.

1 comment:

mermaid queen said...

sounds like a cool band! sorry to be stealing you from your family for so long and stressing them out... perhaps it will be a good thing for mama though, to have some serious space? I love you and I thank you from the bottom of my heart. I cannot wait for you to be here with me dear friend.