4.07.2009

Page of swords reversed, and the hanged man. Feeling a little sensitive and ignored, but I should just get used to that as it is par for the course and really is a benefit to me in that I am free to do and think what I want. It is unfortunate that I cannot seem to interest anyone else in these things, but that cannot concern me.

Major decision of the day: Ballet or scouts? I am totally on the side of ballet but dabbers gets so sad when it runs over and we don't make it back for scouts. I am about done with scouts because after this entire year of asking to be put on the stupid parent announcement e-mail list so that I can know what is going on no one can seem to put me on this list. I do not know what is going on. I am seriously annoyed, and do not really want to be in their club anymore. It does not help that the person in charge reeks of cigarettes. I know I am a huge hippiecrit but I've got a list and that's on it. I am about done with organized anything in this town.

This post brought to you by the letters PMS

fucking hate the big 10 and I fucking hate fucking roy williams.

there. I said that too.

Ooooh, but I got a new Ashtanga book that has a page for each pose with all of my needed variations so that I can just dig in on that TODAY. That'll help immensely...

No comments: