4.23.2009

Ouch

Dabbers showed up at 2 with nightmares so I ended up on the couch. Our couch is a love seat. Not sure what she's nightmaring about, yesterday was pretty regular. She has discovered the joys of serial literature. Yesterday as she finished Ruby the Red Fairy she came a running to tell me that "Mama! We have to get the next book so I can find out what happens next!" So I head to the internet where I find that the series goes on for 88 books with more planned. And now I am really behind on my reading because I wanna read her stuff too. And then I had this incredibly funny thought that maybe Daisy Meadows (the author) is actually Tom the bad neighbor. HA HA

So yesterday while getting into the first of the sun sals brokedown palace came on the show I was listening to and all of a sudden I was Jerry lying there by himself dying on that bed like he did. I am trying to document these things that happen on the mat where I'm gone and someone else is here, not sure why.

No comments: