8.13.2008

Where ya Been?

Just relax, you're doing fine.

Ya ya ya.

Finished both blankets, but haven't uploaded pics because of fear of spiders lurking behind the computer. Ella woke up in the middle of the night screaming about spiders and I can't get her terror out of my head.

Have been practicing some bass just lately again, took about a week off I guess. Realizing again that I must get the cello out. Still time before the wedding, but fast running out.

yoga is all good and is the constant for now, just must.

Still reading the hobbit, but since we're just entering Mirkwood and Ella is already afeared of spiders, well, might take a small break.

Currently knitting socks but really seriously bored with the pattern and wishing I could do something else for a bit, but what?

No comments: