7.27.2008

Things!

I'm having the same sort of middle schmertz as last month ovulation time, although this month's hasn't been so bad... yet...

It would seem to be the weekend and I would seem to be not doing much, except we went to the movies! Dark Knight, best movie I've seen in a long time, but that's not saying much since I don't think I've been to the movies since Star Wars pissed me off. I think I was pregnant with Ella.

Oh yeah, and I've been knitting like crazy on the blanket only to find out that I do indeed need to order more yarn, so now I've stopped on the blue and started on the green in hopes of getting to the part where I need the new ball before it actually gets here. It's a race! Ready set go!!

Yeah, so I was doing that and drinking water and trying to figure out why I have to have this cramping shit twice a month now instead of once.

Abbey & Ella are doing yoga with the Wai Lana lady. We went to kiddie land the other day and had much fun.

It's almost August and we still haven't been camping, which hopefully means that we'll be going to the festival in September...

No comments: