7.09.2008

Projects

I just realized that I haven't sprouted anything in a long time. I think it's because it's hard for me to eat them all by myself before they get nasty. I should at least get some amber waves and bake some more bread.

I have been practicing yoga every day for this entire moon cycle so far, although there have been a few days where my practice is more reading and watching videos and meditating rather than the actual sweating part. But I had to make an allowance for my current life-style with the small non butt wiping child. I simply can't always carve out a half hour or so without interruption. I've also been trying to practice pratyahara and plow on through even with the interruptions.

I finished the Jaywalker socks, then they damn near killed me because I'm not used to how slippery my back steps are with socks on. They don't exactly fit right, but I'm not inclined to rip them out, I think I'll give them away.

2 comments:

mermaid queen said...

i love this blog
i love you
you are a magical sunbeam gurley
xoxo
m

Unknown said...

Oooh, I wish I felt like a magical sunbeam...