7.23.2008

Swirly

in the noggin today, but I think in a good way. I've been pondering the point of things lately, as in, is there one and since I've decided that there is, what is it? All of this brought about by reading too much yoga stuff I think, and perhaps by listening to too much Mingus. The stuff is dense!

I've decided to worry a lot less about why.

So the fun part of my Rubber Soul project has been the cutting and pasting of charts, I give Ella all of the Ringo parts and she makes things. It's also fun to be able to sight read this stuff so easily and I know I'm practicing the stuff I'm good at already but the other stuff is so hard. yah.

The girls are just getting so big and independent, although I just realized yesterday that the day will come soon where I don't pick Ella up like a toddler anymore. I remember my mom telling me that I was too big to be carried and I was sad. It was easier with Abbey because I was lugging Ella already and just couldn't.

No comments: