12.02.2008

lack

of motivation is the word of the day. Well, it was yesterday but today's going to be practicing day. I got my new bread book so I get to read on that a little. I really want to make some progress on Ella's Mitten, I've finished the cuff and next is the thumb gusset.

So my mom made the most delicious and beautiful bread for us yesterday, she's got skills, that one.

I realized yesterday that when my yoga practice takes a back seat is when the all consuming rage and anger problem sprouts her ugly tentacled head. But then there's this site, which is always so persistent in reminding me to just try again.

ack gotta go

1 comment:

mermaid queen said...

what are you angry about? it's important that we don't new age ourselves out of appropriate and justified anger, because anger can be a catalyst for changing what is not acceptable in our lives, eh? being peaceful does not mean we have to accept the wrong stuff. maybe your anger is valid?