12.12.2008

suddenly

it was sucky! I was just feeling the other day that it's nice even in this completely dismal and dark part of the year to have navigated fairly certainly through the more and more familiar rocks of insanity that usually crash my little floater. But this year it's the other half that's gone round the bend. Had to tell him this morning that its not really cool to expect everyone to kowtow to the crazy, it's kinda gotta get checked from the inside. The most annoying part is that things are soooooo bad for him that nothing else anyone else says is even remotely close to how horrid his day was. So I've been solo parenting which didn't used to be my forte this time of year. And I haven't been able to get a good yoga practice in more than once a week if that, which is the even more amazing part, but I've been practicing something every day whether it's baking or knitting or cello or bass or reading. Whatever it is is done with intention. and it's working woohoo

No comments: