11.04.2009

King of Pentacles reversed and Knight of Pentacles. So, I need to not worry about fame and fortune and just do good service work or something. OK.

What I'd truly like, though, is to not have to feel like some sort of wacko for not eating meat. I am sorry that I assumed that when I was invited to dinner that there would be something for me to eat. In the future I shall bring something. I just want to know why it is so terrible to have a meal without meat in it. When I was a kid we used to have meatless dinner, and more often we would have just a tiny amount of meat in a mostly veg entre. This is my worldview, though and I am doing my best to be understanding of everyone's choices as they are all valid. Even the choice to ostracize the vegetarian, I must accept that as valid as well but it sure does suck. I am truly trying to meet in the middle from a place of love and kindness, at least that is my intention though it is so hard.

Ella and I had a fun time playing with her little piano books this morning, and Abbey and I had a fun time playing with hers the other evening. Hopefully it can all continue to be fun and games.

The daisy meeting went OK. The bossy lady can't spell. There was pee. The whole thing lasted way too long again. Better to start earlier than to go so late.

No comments: