11.11.2009

King of wands reversed and the Empress. On Wednesdays Abbey goes to the rise and shine runners club before school. It usually works out nicely because John doesn't go until after I get back so I don't have to wake Ella up and drag her along to drop off Abbey. Last night John decided to go golfing with his dad at 6:30, which meant that Ella would have to get up and come with me. I do not understand why the golfing could not wait a half hour?! As it turned out I got Ella up and she screamed in my face about doing her socks wrong which was simply marvelous first thing, then John showed up just before I had to leave because it was too cold and the course wouldn't let anyone on. So then I go to drive Abbey to school and for some reason the car was not in the garage for this first morning of frost so we were late because I had to defrost the windows. Why do we have a garage if not to keep the car in it so as to not have to deal with the elements? I am so beyond irritated. These past 3 days it seems almost as if he is trying to be as clueless and in the way as possible.

No comments: