11.16.2009

So I have some thoughts on yesterday's cards. The sun is easy, hanging out with the fam is always sunny. Though getting a touch towards twilight but not yet dimming... The reversed cups is my old nemesis drunk John. Yesterday he thought it would be cool to correct me not once but several times in front of other people. And then the sarcasm monster came out to play later. Lame. My ignore button is getting a lot of work lately, but it's of course all my fault because I am such a strange bird. Oh, and rude, don't forget that. Oh, and did you know that I won't clean the bathroom? because I won't. I do not want to, and I particularly do not want to when it seems that it is some sort of requirement to earn the respect of my partner. That's just not the way I roll, and it is not a secret or something that has changed recently if ever.

And again today with the reversed knight of cups, it is most definitely J. In shamanic tradition this card can mean that dream interpretation can be necessary and fortunately he woke me up this morning to tell me all about his dream where I was playing my bass in a river, and that there was water pouring down also and he was worried that I needed rescuing. I may not have that entirely right but I remember he said that I was playing bass and not cello and that there was a lot of water.

My other card today was the 8 of wands, the falling in love card. I shall pay attention to that energy today... I am intrigued...

No comments: