11.17.2009

King of wands reversed and strength reversed. This King, while still J, is not reversed on me but I think rather shows just how sucky the job is going currently. That is where I can possibly help, if allowed. Change is hard and this job has been his primary metaphor for half of his life. I'm not sure how strength reversed fits here, but I'm sure it will become clear with time. I still have no clue what yesterdays cards were all about either.

Abbey has her little show today and she is the understudy for the spider. She was so nervous this morning that she couldn't eat her breakfast. I told her to break a leg and she gave me that look, with those huge eyes that were full of bewilderment, why would I suggest she break a leg? It all reminds me of when she was barely 2 and the spanish class lady wanted her to stand on stage on a chair and sing in front of a whole room full of people. Instead she ran to the rocking horse and rocked for all she was worth... break a leg, sing a solo, poor dabbers does put up with me sometimes...

No comments: