2.26.2010

2 of wands reversed and 10 of wands reversed.  After the ace yesterday I think the wands are the order of the day, I wish I had one with a poker on the end.  Partner parent spent last evening at the pub celebrating some lonely work associate's birthday.  I fell asleep contemplating this job that I do and wondering if it is harder to think that there is help when there isn't any or for there to in fact not be any.  I was awakened at 2 am by the stumbler who had fallen asleep on the train and then had to walk from some ungodly distance. 

Today is the first grade field trip to a production of Beauty and the Beast, and also the spelling test.  This week's words that were tricky were statue and Saturday.

Yesterday we received a package from the creative girls club and we made a pillow.  I want to go over to Joanne's and get some more materials and make a few more. 

Ella is at a trying age, and that is all I have to say about that.

No comments: