2.11.2010

High Priestess reversed and the 2 of swords.  Yikes.  It would seem, and I have been noticing it for a few days, that my practice has gone a layer deeper.  Everything has been turned up a notch, I've been remembering the causes of certain memories that I thought were the roots.  It's all been slightly uncomfortable but not bad.

Elsewhere in my world Abbey and I had a good thing going there for about a week where she was staying really on top of getting herself ready in the morning, but this morning we had to bring a whole bagel and the gummy vites to the bus stop and I got some sass about it being time to go.  My solution, that I have been attempting to implement with varying success is to have bedtime be earlier, which means that dinner needs to be earlier, which means that the other parent needs to come home from work earlier.  The other parent is very resistant as this would mean getting up earlier in the morning or ditching that extra day off every other weekend. 

Ella has been going through a trying phase that was only helped by threatening to take away lamby.  I think I understand better than most what that would mean for her so I did my best to help her make choices to keep lamby, and so far so good, the behavior is better and lamby never had to go to time out but it was touch and go there for awhile.

No comments: