2.17.2010

Wheel reversed and the Emperor reversed.  It's like the wheel started rolling one way and now is rolling backwards over me the other say, but still, I will only be under the wheel until it launches, right? 

Abbey was telling me today about her new friend Emilia, who invited her to a special lunch at school.  I am so relieved for her to finally find someone to connect with, I know she has been aching to find friends and casting about rather unsuccessfully. 

We are off this evening to this event.  I hope everyone has an enjoyable time.  Ella heard the advert on the radio and insisted I see if there were tickets and lo and behold they were 11 bucks total for all 3 of us.  We'll have to fork it over for parking but still, not so very pricey.  I am interested in how much doing versus watching there will be...

No comments: