2.23.2010

8 of pentacles reversed and the 6 of pentacles.  I was reminded by pulling this 6 that I haven't seen the 5 lately.  The reversed 8 tells me to do it right or not at all and the 6 tells me that the right amount is what gets done with the best intention. 

Abbey is really getting into the swing of this all day school thing, we have a good routine in the morning now, finally.  I was thinking today that when we add the Ella layer it should come first, before the Abbey layer so as to not disrupt that too much.  Also, that way Ella cannot interfere with Abbey's business because she will be busy.

Hopefully the partner parent will alter the working schedule in order to move bedtime up another half hour next year. 

I will be happy when the coughing season is passed, although I would take coughing over starving...

No comments: