3.11.2010

5 of cups reversed and the Queen of Pentacles.  Today is a yellow spectral human, and the moon is headed to Aquarius. 

I woke up with that same weird thing that I've been calling kidney stones but I'm just not convinced.  I was able to breathe through the flank pain and there doesn't seem to be anything blocking so I'm back to square one.  The 5 of cups reversed has come up when this pain is here before and it says that it is the first step of the archetypal journey into the underworld in which one must be stripped of all worldly pride and trappings before discovering true value.  Not really sure what that means...  this Queen is a bit of a relief, hopefully I can get there today because I am not sure what is going on with my innards.  I am trying to focus all of myself there to figure it out, though.

No comments: