3.16.2010

7 of Swords reversed and the 8 of Pentacles.  I like that 8 of pentacles, I like feeling motivated to work on the little things.  The 7 of swords reversed is a card about seeking help, maybe some lessons are in order?  I have been bandying about the idea of joining Bootsy's funk u, we'll see how much dough he wants for it.

The 3 bowls of wine ritual, the first promotes health, the second love and the third sleep.  Then comes violence, uproar, drunken revelry, black eye.  Today is the red electric earth and the first day of the bacchanalia.  What shall we do to celebrate?

Ella is in the midst of a unit out outer space at school so we are heading to the Adler Planetarium to take advantage of their free day, and maybe find inspiration for the project that is due in a few weeks.

Abbey is not being challenged by her school work, but is definitely being challenged by her social skills.  Therein lies my challenge in the world as well so I feel like I'm not helping her out like I should.

No comments: