3.08.2010

Queen of Swords and the 2 of swords reversed.  Today is the red galactic moon and the moon is also entering Aquarius in a few hours.  All of this data, It is my hope that after looking at it all for some time that it might start to assemble itself into something.  Interesting, hopefully.  It was decided that this laptop that lives up here should live on top of the stereo cabinet, and the way the cables were strung behind everything it makes it so that you either have to unplug everything in order to take the machine over to a chair or the other choice is to stand and work.  I sort of like the standing, it is new and exciting, but I am put off by the assumption that this is the best way for things to be.  There is a complete lack of regard for any other way to do things, and I noticed not just lack of regard but active disdain and some pissy bitchin'. 

Abbey is all gung ho about doing the jump rope for heart.  Her P.E. teacher is the instigator, on the one hand I don't mind her feeling strongly about being healthy but there is another level of worry here about the kids on the flyer who have problems with their hearts.  She really wants to give them all of her money.  There is also a certain prize she has her eye on but it is not really on the expensive side so I don't feel like she is letting the greedy take over too much.

Ella is still dealing with these bumps.  Partner parent really wants her to see the doctor about it but when I suggested that he call and make the appointment and see that she keeps it there was really an amazing display about how ridiculous it would be of anyone to think that he should spend any part of his important work day doing anything of the sort.  I, though, am not convinced that a visit to the doctor is in our best interests and am more inclined to wait it out a little longer at least until we can get out and play outside a few times.  I dunno, I tend to trust my gut with this stuff and my gut isn't worried. 

No comments: