3.10.2010

Knight of Pentacles reversed and the Lovers.  Today is the blue planetary monkey and the moon is in Capricorn, not Aquarius like I think I said the other day.  I was wondering.  I was thinking about the signs and their associated elements, and while I have always felt pretty good about the cosmic balance in my family I do not come from a balanced place at all.  My folks and I are all air while poor markie is very much of the earth.  J's family is also unbalanced with lots of fire and then John as water.  Interesting...  Today I shall come up with 108 things to be thankful for, that shouldn't be very hard at all. 

I love my morning jaunt to the bus stop, the birds are putting on quite a concert at that time of day and there is so much activity to watch now.  The little tree's buds just keep getting bigger and there will come a day when they pop, but probably not for a month or so but still.

Ella's bumps are going away!  This has happened before but they re-flared so let's hope that that doesn't happen. 

No comments: