11.03.2010

10 of Pentacles reversed, the Moon reversed, 5 of cups

Sometimes it seems like the cards are just not quite right for my current mood, but that doesn't mean that their lesson is not on it's way I suppose.  I have finally found a recipe that bakes a loaf that if not more tasty than the uber loaf it is at least more beautiful.  I have not yet cut in to have a taste, but I am also fiendishly planning where to add the molasses and the brown sugar to this recipe.  The beauty loaf is from Rose Levy's Bread Bible, which I have had on my shelf for quite some time, why haven't I baked a loaf from it yet?  I don't know go ask your dad.  You better believe that secondly after adapting my grandma's bread recipe successfully I will be exploring this book more thoroughly.  Of course, the most beautiful loaf ever still has to taste good.



kin 209: Red Magnetic Moon 
I Unify in order to Purify 
Attracting Flow 
I seal the Process of Universal Water 
With the Magnetic tone of Purpose 
I am guided by my own power doubled 

No comments: