11.10.2010

The Tower, 10 of Wands reversed, The Lovers

And then there are some days where you wake up and don't realize that it's your birthday, hadn't been anticipating it or anything and whammo, there it is.

Things are pretty hard, actually.  Although I have these tools now, with which to deal with myself as well as possibly the others, although I am cautious to presume that I am either to cure or to blame as far as they are concerned.

Synchronicities of the week include the radio announcing the impending arrival of my Mumsie with Pink Floyd's Mother, which is just rude!  This is me shaking my fist at the Universe, Not Funny.  Also the Daisy's are an important source of energy, both positive and negative.  Getting that balanced has been on the top of the agenda.

The bread has been magnificent, so much so that I am off to try some new tricks.  I learned how to do the pretty tie for a whole wheat egg bread.

I learned, also, that I am quite far along on the path in some ways and that is a nice realization.



kin 216: Yellow Galactic Warrior 
I Harmonize in order to Question 
Modeling Fearlessness 
I seal the Output of Intelligence 
With the Galactic tone of Integrity 
I am guided by the power of Universal Fire 

No comments: