11.11.2010

The Magician, The Chariot reversed, 3 of Pentacles reversed

Lots of pondering of my teacher role this morning, I don't foresee my studio becoming overloaded anytime soon, but there is a strong drive to achieve my best self through this path of becoming my best teacher, or shower of the way, or pointer outer of the path or whatever it is that I end up doing.  I have a bit of a laundry list building of ways to make myself better starting with getting the little violin choir off of the ground and, more ambitiously, doing a yoga teacher training.

The patterns are at all of the levels and are interconnected throughout, so that they act as chutes and ladders.  I would like to explore these areas, but where is the door?



kin 217: Red Solar Earth 
I Pulse in order to Evolve 
Realizing Synchronicity 
I seal the Matrix of Navigation 
With the Solar tone of Intention 
I am guided by the power of Space 

No comments: