11.04.2010

9 of Pentacles reversed, 8 of Pentacles, 7 of Cups

Trap yourself in your workroom in order to manifest dreams.  There would be a bit of trapping going on, I suppose that's the crux of the matter.  What is that, that hates the perceived trap?

Had a shaky moment at band practice last night, I was being exhorted to give the drummer what for for murdering the groove.  The groove was already dead and there was no way to bring it back.  I have made the conscious choice to not interact negatively with my band mates on the stand.  There was a guy yelling already, he was yelling at me to yell at the other guy.  I'm just stepping aside from that middle man role.  If it were actually my responsibility I would call for a break and work one on one with him to get the groove resuscitated, privately.  gah!

Abbey won the grand prize in the district writing contest last month.  She had been reluctant to enter because she never wins and she just ends up disappointed.  Needless to say I was a mean mama and I made her enter.  And then she won.  It's nice for her that things are back to going her way a little bit, it seems like we had a couple of weeks there where things were a little on the hard side.

Ella is reading up a storm and loving school and loving her teacher in her inimitable Ella way.



kin 210: White Lunar Dog 
I Polarize in order to Love 
Stabilizing Loyalty 
I seal the Process of Heart 
With the Lunar tone of Challenge 
I am guided by the power of Spirit 
I am a galactic activation portal    enter me.

No comments: