10.10.2008

Am I ovulating? Already? I think so, I woke up this morning pretty early and have the mittel schmirtz from hell going on. And lots and lots of goo. Glad things are working down there.

Where's the sun, shouldn't it be peeking through momentarily? The furnace can't decide if it wants to kick on or not so it just keeps going back and forth, but each time it clicks I think someone is coming down and it's much too early for anyone else to be up so I'm glad they are not.

Ella has gotten so much bigger these past few weeks after starting school. That last semblance of babyhood is just rolling right off of her, although she is still working hard to not have the cindy brady lisp. I hate to see it go but I'd hate for her to be teased about it.

Abbey is reading. big books.

yay

No comments: