10.06.2008

happy monday!! So happy to not be doing what we were doing last week.

So that means that we need to get back to doing what we were doing before. It's funny, or not, but I WAS feeling sort of complacent, or rather, I was noticing it in others. Our family needed a slap upside the head so hopefully it worked.

now I have that baghdad jones tune stuck in my head.

So I finished the women's sutras book and found it to be just fine but slightly less than what I'm wanting. I'm in the choir and on the bus so I need more than the over view. But I was not expecting total enlightenment from this book so I don't want to seem disappointed with it. Not disappointed. It was actually the perfect thing to read in the hospital with Abbey because there are many places to pause and observe the energy flow which was a great thing to be doing then.

I'm not sure which book will be next, probably I'll start each one and stick with the ones that stick.

ok, off

No comments: