10.02.2008

Phew. I felt so incredibly drained last night that I was scared I was going to get the disease too, but after a pretty darn decent night's sleep with only a couple of wake ups but no get ups I'm feeling better. For reals, I felt like I'd been trippin' with that weird taste in the back of my throat and the imbalanced brain chemicals. I tried to drink a beer but then I just wanted to puke so I went to bed fully expecting to wake up sick. But no. I'm fine. It's all that clean living! ha ha h a nha ah ah a

that's some funny shit right there, mostly because it's true these days. I've only had raw food since abbey went in and I think I even practiced 2 of the days. Gotta get one in today...

John is having meetings all day and is just calling into them from here so I can take Ella to school and ballet later. She's hanging in there, she keeps trying to give Abbey kisses but Abbey of course is still quite cranky.

I did something really stupid with my knittin' project and now I have to figure out how to fix it.

time to make the waffles

No comments: