12.30.2010

7 of Pentacles, Page of Cups, Knight of Cups

My new sourdough starter has yielded it's first loafs, I opted to keep my old starter going as well since I put a little sugar in it and use it for the waffles.  This fancy one will be for breads...  what, I can't have 2 starters going?

My current knitting project is mostly frogged, but the last little tail is sitting there staring at me.  I made an impulse pattern purchase and am quite remorseful about it.  Now I must decide what to do with my leftover yarn?  Shall I make 2 little dude sweaters for my 2 little dudes?  Or would they rather have another Weasley sweater?  Or perhaps I should try my hand at something fisherman-y since the yarn is so bulky?  decisions decisions...



kin 6: White Rhythmic World-Bridger 
I Organize in order to Equalize 
Balancing Opportunity 
I seal the Store of Death 
With the Rhythmic tone of Equality 
I am guided by my own power doubled 

No comments: