12.01.2010

8 of Pentacles, 6 of Swords, 10 of Swords

I do love that 8 of Pentacles when she shows up, she is my crafty card that gives me the green light to let my mind wander into the minutiae.  The 6 of Swords is troublesome, I am still identifying with the mother and not the rower, although I have also come to accept that the sad lady is just a part of me and she needs to have her day in the sun as much as any of the other parts.  The 10 of Swords is sort of a nightmare, sort of my biggest one, really.  The thought of that many folks all ganging up and piling on is scary.  Mass Hysteria.



kin 237: Red Electric Earth 
I Activate in order to Evolve 
Bonding Synchronicity 
I seal the Matrix of Navigation 
With the Electric tone of Service 
I am guided by the power of Birth

No comments: