12.09.2010

Page of Pentacles, Death reversed, Queen of Wands

Ahhhh, sometimes the obvious is just so hard to perceive.  This time of year does a number on me and a whole lot of it is just my own concoction.  I was unprepared for this area's seasonal differences when I first arrived here, and proceeded to over react as a result of the shock for quite some many years afterwards.  Recently, I have learned to enjoy this time of forced indoorsness, there is a lot of inner work that can be done.    And adventuring out is OK, too, you just have to gear up for it.



kin 245: Red Spectral Serpent 
I Dissolve in order to Survive 
Releasing Instinct 
I seal the Store of Life Force 
With the Spectral tone of Liberation 
I am guided by my own power doubled 
I am a polar kin    I transport the Red galactic spectrum.

No comments: