1.04.2011

10 of Swords, 2 of Cups reversed, The Star

And here is the cause of my back pain, there are a bunch of swords sticking out of me!  No wonder it hurts.  William Blake says that contraries need each other to achieve their full expression.  So the swords plus the reversed cups leads me to believe that things are in fact plugging along as they need to.  This is only the second or third time I have pulled the Star since I started this card project a couple of years ago, I would love to attract some more of that energy into my world, but I worry that it would be selfish since I already seem to have it in abundance...  It's fun stuff, that star water.



kin 11: Blue Spectral Monkey 
I Dissolve in order to Play 
Releasing Illusion 
I seal the Process of Magic 
With the Spectral tone of Liberation 
I am guided by my own power doubled 

No comments: