1.11.2011

The Hierophant, Justice, Page of Cups

When I made the goals and rules that I am currently abiding by I placed myself out of commission until Ella is in school all day.  That moment is fast approaching, but I have 8 months now until those restrictions lift.  My thoughts were to fill my limited time with yoga first and music practice second with the intention of perfecting the body in order to increase mindspace and I still think that is a solid plan.  So today is the day where we start it up again, these school breaks really wreck my motivation to do my own thing and then I wake up after the 2 weeks are gone and shake off the ennui that inevitably settles, but by then it just feels like starting over.  So what if it does, better to start over than to give up forever I suppose.



kin 18: White Overtone Mirror 
I Empower in order to Reflect 
Commanding Order 
I seal the Matrix of Endlessness 
With the Overtone tone of Radiance 
I am guided by the power of Death 

No comments: