11.26.2008

The great thing about grandparents is that when your kids are with them you can really realize just how much you miss them when they are gone. I dropped them both off yesterday, then grandma took abbey and me to get haircuts, even though I had forgotten that I was going to wait until after Abbey's ballet show to cut hers but oh well. Then we went to the shoe store for some slipper type shoes to wear out of swimming lessons and ballet when they don't necessarily have socks. Those goofers picked out these rubber croc like things that are shaped like cats. and now they sit back there meowing their shoes at each other.

Then I went to rehearsal. Which went pretty well I think, although I do feel slightly hoodwinked. It turns out we're rehearsing to play her tunes for a fundraiser at her temple. She's lucky that I just recently extended my banning of all thing money related to cover my music life as well. Because now I can't even worry about it, a gig's a gig.

yay

No comments: