11.13.2008

Thursday already! Let's see, what shall we do today? I was still really sore and achy at yoga time yesterday so I did lots of stretching and less of crazy things. Off to the gym today and then we are recording at COD which is not really that fun or interesting anymore, but does get the adrenalin going. Can't fuck up, ya know? Tape's rolling. then there is an hour and a half of ballet this evening. That should poop them out. There are 2 girls there who only play with each other and don't allow anyone else to play with them. And it's like, I really like their mom's but what the fuck ladies? A) your kids are disrupting class and B) they are being huge assholes! I just leave and don't watch class anymore but these mom's can sit there and watch an hours worth of this shit every fucking week? They are the 2 teachers too, well, one of them is a teacher and the other is in school to be. I'm really appalled and mortified, though, if you can't tell. Fortunately Abbey and Ella both just participate in the class and pretty much hang out with everybody. At Ballet and at swimming. Nobody like to put their face in the water, yet, that's when we'll have fishes instead of daughters.

I am doing my best not to hurry the finishing work on this blanket but I got a mitten pattern generator and had to at least make the swatch out of my new fancy yarn that came yesterday sot hat I could print my pattern for the mittens... The blanket is so close to done I can't help but finish it today I don't think and then it's on to mittens for the fam.

No comments: