11.24.2008

ugh

Happy half birthday to Abbey and me! That must mean it's auntie Becky's birthday. I'm still feeling all ughy from her party 2 days ago. Now instead of getting all drunk and then hung over I just get hung over from meat. I should have known better but there was nothing to eat otherwise. We were going to stop and bring something but of course we didn't. I only had a bite or two but here we are 2 days later and I can still feel it working it's way through the system.

Yesterday I made Portuguese sweet bread but I finished it so late that I have not yet tried it. It looks really good, hopefully it tastes good too.

And I finished the second hat which Ella does not like because it's not blue enough. It's so blue it looks white. It's also a touch too small so I may just give it to Jenna. I also finished the mittens which are connected up and strung through Abbey's coat. Now I have to make Ella's mittens.

I think I'm finally getting a little less nervous about Saturday, things are sounding better and better, it's amazing what happens when you practice. Tomorrow is my rehearsal with the newest group, hopefully that all clicks together. fingers crossed that gail can find a drummer because we desperately need one.

No comments: