5.13.2010

3 of cups reversed and the 4 of cups.  Yesterday the 3 was upright, I noticed that the little group of playing people appeared but I was not one of the players, rather it was my daughters playing with my student's little sister who comes along.  It looked like fun, I hope that this reversed 3 does not apply to the playdate that is scheduled for this afternoon.  I am expecting my mumsie but we are having flash flood warnings and I would not be surprised if she chose not to drive.  The 4 of cups makes me uncomfortable, I have been having a bit of a problem with it these past few months but I had been feeling like maybe I was getting past it.  It is really one of the more uncomfortable cards, bored with life, bah.  Today is the new moon, but not until later.



kin 35: Blue Solar Eagle
I Pulse in order to Create
Realizing Mind
I seal the Output of Vision
With the Solar tone of Intention
I am guided by the power of Magic

No comments: