5.12.2010

I just pulled some cards for the new moon, I got the 6 of cups, the 7 of swords and the devil with the page of swords.  These cards should apply until the full moon and I asked for an idea of what most needs my attention.  The 6 of cups is the idyllic childhood card, so I shall do my best to create memory worthy occasions.  The 7 warns against theft, it seems to me like I need to be careful of my ideas, I need to make sure that I attribute everything properly and am not in fact thieving anything.  I am less worried, I guess, about things being thieved from me, although who knows?  Interestingly, the Devil is card 15 of the major jams, and it seems like this is what I am guarding against.  The devilish nightmares that come from poor parenting (or professional) choices.  It is incentive enough.  The page of swords is usually Abbey, and it is her birthday that is coming up during this moon so I'm going to guess that it is she, again, and it is her birthday that the cards are warning me about.  Thanks cards!  Actually that's one of those dates I doubt I will ever forget but thanks for acknowledging it.

No comments: