5.20.2010

High Priestess reversed and Temperance reversed.  Last evening the girlz and I went to meet up with some of John's acquaintances.  He has this tendency to associate with some less than savory characters, and while for the most part this makes life interesting and exciting it can also attract some unwanted elements into the mix.  I was not feeling terribly chummy with the work mate and his wife, so I was doing the wall flower routine and watching the interactions.  There was one woman in particular, to whom I was not introduced.  She had a very aggressive energy and was asserting her position of power.  I did not know what to make of her at first until slowly it started to dawn on me.  She's the kind of chick who hangs out with my husband fairly regularly, but yet had never met me and did not want to.  All of a sudden the kidz and I were along and she was not pleased and was acting out accordingly.  It took my dense little brain most of the evening to work this out and it didn't all finally click into place until I was lying in bed last night pondering the devil reversed from yesterday.  I could feel the connection but finally it made sense that my devil reversed is a nefarious woman attempting to subvert my happiness.  And oh, how I love the A-ha moment.

Today my horoscope is saying that I will have many meaningful experiences and that I am quite sensitive at the moment.  Which sounds like a perfect day to spend feeling lucky for lots of stuff.

And happiest of birthdays to my little buddy Wilder, of whom I do not see nearly enough but think of often.



kin 42: White Electric Wind
I Activate in order to Communicate
Bonding Breath
I seal the Input of Spirit
With the Electric tone of Service
I am guided by the power of Death

No comments: