6.04.2010

8 of cups, ace of swords reversed and 6 of swords reversed.  Things I am irritated with on this fine day - On Thursday evenings I go and have a jam with my friends Cheryl and Herm.  We usually have to stop by about 9 because everybody has to get up on the early side.  I think that it is beyond rude for my partner parent to do any other thing other than come straight home on his train because every moment that he takes for himself at this time is taking a moment from my group project.  I really don't care if he has a big party here while I am gone, I just want his ass home on the pronto so I can do my thing and not have to be made late by party preparations.  Another thing that I am beyond irritated about is lack of sharing of important information problem.  I am the one here at home and in charge of the schedule.  We have a fairly fool proof system worked out with the calendar, but problems arise when one makes a commitment and then neglects to note it on said calendar.  My problem here is that the system fails when plans are made while lubricated.  The obvious solution would be to include both partners in planning arrangements but there is a Morrissey code of conduct that requires some sort of insider status that isn't available to the non-Morrissey.  Needless to say, the brunt of these system failures fall squarely on me and mine and it's hard to not take it all just a little too personally.  I am currently left holding the bag of having to call and cancel a golf and grandchild adventure on my mother that was initially instigated by the very person who had already booked himself to watch the niece.  I feel a turn about is fair play conversation coming on and this will be the second time this week that I have had to point out a hypocrisy.  These are not my rules that are being broken. 

Meanwhile I am not playing at my best and the concert season is fast approaching.  Hopefully things can start to buzz a little cleaner around these parts.



kin 57: Red Overtone Earth
I Empower in order to Evolve
Commanding Synchronicity
I seal the Matrix of Navigation
With the Overtone tone of Radiance
I am guided by the power of Life Force

No comments: