6.07.2010

Empress reversed, High Priestess and the 5 of swords.  The reversed empress has been showing up frequently and has been a bother because I can feel what it is that she signifies and it's not a good place for me and it feels really very yucky.  I like that she is in the past position with this 3 card spread, and while the future position is not all that stellar either at least it isn't the familiar yuck.  The yoga mat was rolled out today for the first time in too, too long.  I have bit off only a tiny little bit of expectation as far as the length and content of the practice, I am starting off slowly with just a few more sun salutations than is comfortable and then building up to the hopefully complete Ashtanga practice before I drop dead of whatever I will drop dead of.  But each practice will include a setting of intention and end with meditation.  How's that for plans?



kin 60: Yellow Galactic Sun
I Harmonize in order to Enlighten
Modeling Life
I seal the Matrix of Universal Fire
With the Galactic tone of Integrity
I am guided by the power of Flowering

No comments: